ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA informs Users of the Web Site that their personal data shall only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, express and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA is committed to complying with the Data Protection legislation in force at all times.
ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA adopts the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein to prevent same from being altered, lost, or processed or accessed without authorisation, taking due account of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. They can verify the presence of the SSL Certificate by checking the properties of the Web Site in their browser. To do so they must consult the characteristics of said certificate in the Legal Notice.
Users are solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the personal data they provide.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA?
- Corporate name: ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA, S.L.U.
- Tax ID No.: B-84364579
- Address: Avenida de Europa, nº18, Parque Empresarial de la Moraleja, 28108 de Alcobendas-(Madrid).
- Telephone No.: +34 916632950
- Email address: email@example.com
Users may contact the Department of Data Protection with any questions related to the processing of their personal data at the aforementioned postal address C/ Anabel Segura 11, 1ª Planta; CN Albatros; 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect through the Web Site?
The data provided by Users are collected by means of their visit to the Web Site or as a result of their interactions with us via the following options:
- In other cases, the personal data are provided directly by Users via data collection forms for the purposes indicated in each of said forms and when Users consent to subscribe to our Newsletter, contact us through the available channels, follow our social network profiles or interact with us through said profiles by posting comments or opinions or sharing the content published on any of these profiles.
TO WHAT END DO WE PROCESS USERS’ PERSONAL DATA?
ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA collects and processes Users’ personal data from the aforementioned digital platforms for the following purposes:
- Web Site User administration and management.
- Respond to information requests made through the means made available to Users or when calling our Call Center customer service, which is available on the telephone numbers reported on the Website.
- Manage the Private Customer Area that the Customer Service and After Sales Support Department makes available to customers through which they can have access to all the documents related to their sale, communicate their demands, queries and needs on the promotion and incidents. This service also has, among others, the After Sale Support function, where the incident is communicate and where they can continue their process.
- Respond to requests for information through the contact form.
- In order to properly respond to your requests, ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA may perform automatic assessments, obtain profiles and perform segmentation tasks based on the information available in order to customise treatment according to their characteristics and/or your needs.
- Interaction with customers through APPS of ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA and interaction in the pages of our profiles in the social networks identified in the Page.
- Processing of complaints, complaints and suggestions.
- To send, upon being previously requested, advertising and marketing information about the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special real estate promotions, newsletter, and documentation via various marketing information channels.
- Cookies: keep registered Users logged in, provide statistics associated with the use of the Web Site, location of our offices and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Participate in customer satisfaction survey in their experience in the purchase process and the services received for a correct management of quality processes and analyse how to improve the services we provide to Users. For a correct attention ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA will be able to elaborate statistics and profiles in order to know the preferences of the consumer and be able to improve our services and products.
- Usage for statistical purposes in order to analyse Users’ behaviour and tendencies and analyse how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- Satisfaction surveys of the services received for a correct management of the quality processes and their improvement.
If the data necessary for these purposes are not provided, the requested services may not be provided. Users may oppose the processing of their personal data at any time.
ON WHAT GROUNDS ARE USERS’ PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
The grounds for the processing of data are as follows:
- The consent given by Users by providing the data and marking the corresponding boxes indicating they have read and accept such data processing and the completion of the various forms and applications.
- The compliance with the regulatory obligations, as applicable, including the Spanish Companies Act, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 of 2 July, regulations on consumption, the Information Society Services Act and applicable regulations on personal data protection indicated herein.
- The maintenance of relationships established between ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA’s suppliers, clients Users, benefactors and volunteers.
- The defence of ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA in any legal proceedings.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms found on the Web Site are necessary for us to address your request or assess the information you want to provide us. Furthermore, if you do not accept the installation of cookies you cannot activate the Web Site’s analytics services or view the map of our Office and Branch locations, etc.
HOW LONG DOES ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA STORE USERS’ PERSONAL DATA?
In general, data shall be stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, provided the Users do not exercise their right to elimination and/or cancellation. Furthermore the data shall be stored in fulfilment of the legal periods in accordance with the relevant regulations in force.
WHO RECEIVES USERS’ PERSONAL DATA?
According to ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA’s activity, the following data transfers are expected:
- Transfers to the competent Public Administration Bodies in terms of communications and information services provision and competent Bodies in terms of consumption in order to address any claims filed by Users.
- ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA is an ACCIONA Group company and is committed to the development of its business activity. In like manner, your personal data may be shared with other Group entities—the composition of which shall be available from time to time on https://www.acciona-inmobiliaria.es/es/quienes-somos/grupo-acciona/, and which market and provide various industry services—in order to send you, by any means, including by electronic means, any marketing information and to perform any other action as detailed in the previous paragraph. The relevant consent for such communications shall have been previously sought via the various forms and questionnaires embedded on the Website; and via any documents regulating the relations established among ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA's users, customers and suppliers, by ticking the relevant boxes; and via the various means envisaged to request the explicit consent.
- ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA may share your data with its Group entities located in countries whose level of protection is not adequate, in order to comply with requests for information on real estate developments managed locally by said entities.
- Party responsible for web analytics services: Google Analytics services, provided by the American Company Google LLC, are enabled on the Web Site. Interactions with Users through the use of said tool entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site. This transfer is made under the scope of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Further information is available at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI.
- Social network owners: ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA uses the social media Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube to share our content: Interactions with Users through the use of said profiles and tools entail international data transfers, both analytical and technical in relation to the Web Site and the social network profiles. The data provided by users through said profiles are processed on the servers of the social network companies.
What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The data subject can exercise their rights of portability and to access, correct, eliminate, restrict and oppose the processing of their data before ACCIONA INMOBILIARIA S.L.U. by writing the Department of Data Protection located at C/ Anabel Segura 11, 1ª Planta; CN Albatros; 28108 de Alcobendas (Madrid) or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com. In either case, the data subject must enclose or attach a copy of their National ID (DNI) or other ID. Furthermore, at any time the data subject may withdraw the granted consent by contacting the aforementioned address and file a claim before the Supervisory Authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es).
Last updated: November 21th, 2018.